Unfinished Business

BUZZ!!! Your girlfriend...WOOF!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Battle Royale Suck'a

As you may have noticed, it was brought to my attention that I left out one of the greatest role models of all time:
Angus MacGyver


Now to those of you who don't know who MacGyver is...get the heck off my site! MacGyver is only the coolest guy to ever wear a mullet. Mac works for some kind of secret foundation, the Phoniex Foundation, which basically sends him around the world to get in trouble. He always teams up with the underdogs in some random situation in a most random of places. When in a pinch, he's know to be incredibly resourcesful, such as repairing a truck with a ball point pen, putting out oil well fires with some scrap metal, an old jeep, and some dynamite, muaking a powered glider out of bamboo, trashbags, and a lawmower engine, plugging up an acid spill with a candy bar, and creating roadmines out of tree sap and pine cones! Ladies and gentlemen, I submit it does not get any better than that. Why, you might ask, with all these skills would I not list MacGyver as a ust have role model for young men like myself? My reasons were threefold: (a) That post was about younger role models (2) I was late for the train (D) I was saving this subject for a much more important post.
Thus, I give you the most important question of the 80's, no, dare I say, the millenium!
WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT: B.A. BARRACUS of the A-Team, or MACGYVER?

Ok, I got some teeth pulled and I'm pretty wasted at the moment...soo to be continued!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger j-lay said…

    i love mac and would love to know how to stop a train with rubber balloon, but mt t. would kick his ass.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger JMH said…

    We shall see, my out fo control friend

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger wewilleatyou said…

    The A-team was pretty crafty. They usually built some sort of armor plated escape tank out of a few golf carts and a port-a-potty...and B.A. did do most of the welding. However, I believe Hannibal did most of the planning so my vote would have to go with MACGYVER.

    Three words can describe his genius....

    WEED KILLER BOMB

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger j-lay said…

    we are talking about a traditional fight right?

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger JMH said…

    actually, the two can use any attributes or weapons they're know to have in their arsenal...

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger MAA said…

    Mac takes him easy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home