Unfinished Business

BUZZ!!! Your girlfriend...WOOF!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'M BACK!

Ok, to all three of you who occasionally stop by and read this garbage, I sincerely apologize for the brief hiatus in my posting. I had a really busy week getting my things together so I could move back to Lubbock (the LBK) for school, and let me tell you, I had a lot of fun while doing it. I got to spend some time with good friends and even my family for a little bit. So here I am. The posts should flow like wine now that I'm at Tech, because, well, there’s a lot of a funny drunk person around all the time. No longer will I be leaving my room without a camera. No, it will be awesome. So...

Wreck 'EM!

7 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger MAA said…

    TT=GAY

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger j-lay said…

    i don't hate you for going to tech. my cousin went their and i went to a private art school. so i have no reason to say TT=GAY.

    i'm glad you're back to postin'. please do put up pictures of stupid drunk people.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger wewilleatyou said…

    WELCOME HOME MINI-LUKE

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger suburbanjesus said…

    i thought you were back?

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous jill said…

    um julianna tried this thing in france where she went out to take pictures of drunk people and almost got extasy shoved down her throat then kidnapped and taken to the beach, but in the end she just got a slap in the face, from a man.... be careful you never know with crazy drunk people

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger kerri said…

    back huh?

    you've lied to us.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger MAA said…

    LIAR...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home