Unfinished Business

BUZZ!!! Your girlfriend...WOOF!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Phlog

Ok, because I'm too lazy to make a photoblog like Carter, I'm just going to straight up, one post, showcase my personal faves of the insane amount of pictures I've been taking since July. That's right, I had the hobby way before this post, and therefore, am not a copy cat. Just lazy...maybe a little tired, a little sweaty, maybe a little hungry...you get where I'm going with this. So, prepare your eyes for the five course feast they are about to be served courtesy of muah and Target, for selling me a camera I could afford.

THE CHICAGO PICS















Now the rest of these I just kind of took, like the first one, I definitely wandered aimlessly around campus for about an hour until I saw this and had to shoot it. Done.





And for those of you who doubt my patriotism because I don't always aggree with our President, I leave you with this. Don't get used to this sight though. My flag is going to look a lot different when I'm in charge, you know, maybe something red with a fanged bat...I've got some early concept art going.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger suburbanjesus said…

    genius. really good pics. do you have more from your 'travels with charley' trip?

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger j-lay said…

    i too love photography.

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger chrismorgan3795 said…

    Click Here Now Mortgage rates as low as 3.95%
    $150,000 mortgage for $494/mo. Other loan amounts available. Up to 4 lenders in 24 hours.
    Save money Click Here Now

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We found a simple and easy way to get infomation on [swinger videos]. If you are into [swinger videos] like my wife and I then you will want to go to [swinger videos] to get the latest info.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Girly Girl said…

    If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger MAA said…

    i dig them man..keep it up

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My wife and I enjoy swinger pictures. We decided to put together a site to help others who are interested in swinger pictures. We hope you will check out our web site swinger pictures Look for us. Our nick is "sdray69". CYA there!

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My wife and I enjoy adult swapper. We decided to put together a site to help others who are interested in adult swapper. We hope you will check out our web site adult swapper Look for us. Our nick is "sdray69". CYA there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home