Unfinished Business

BUZZ!!! Your girlfriend...WOOF!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Update Time!

All right, here's the deal. It has been an incredibly crazy month around here. First of all, they want us to go to class here at Tech. Now what the freak is that about?!?! I'm not sure, but I do know it pisses me off. Second, me + drunk people that used to be cool= me going ballistic. If you really want to know, ask me about it. I can handle the drinking; even in excess...it's the behavior that goes with it that really just blows my mind. Good. Now, Tech football has been rocking my nuts off as of late. So far we're 4-0, with a pretty solid win in our first Big 12 game. My props go out to T.H. for being awesome and to Hodges for getting back up even though our offensive line, or rather lack their of, is terrible. Moving on, I shaved my head. I don't know why, but I did. It feels awesome. So as for everything else...I found a church, I still hate Spanish, Smallville season 5 is geared up and rocking my world, I started working out and gave up already...for now, and I still hate Spanish and most of the faculty in that department. Solid. I give you...my month in pictures. There's like four of em...and the first ones are older, but I was definitely playing with a lightsaber in the dark and that rules.

Yes, I am a Jedi for hire.


Wreck 'Em!


I thought the tennis shirt really complimented the country music atmosphere.


A nice one with the lady...also makes a good contrast for...


DO NOT MESS WITH ME...I HAVE ACTION FIGURES!!!

So, yeah, I'll try and do this again sometime.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger suburbanjesus said…

    1. bout friggin time

    2. you look about 12 with new 'do... and gay. grow it back now.

    3. i have to congratulate your red raiders for defeating my sycamores.

    4. come back to dallas.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger j-lay said…

    1. i second the bout friggin time

    2. you did have cool hair, but i did the shortness. i don't know if i really count though. i'm not a babe.

    3. i don't really care about football.

    4. i don't have a fourth.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger wewilleatyou said…

    1. luke is gay

    2. i missed you... its always good when people named JOSH blog!

    3. luke owns WILL AND GRACE season 2 on DVD!

    4. do you ever visit BRYAN SINGER'S SUPERMAN BLOG and watch the video diaries?

    5. luke has a butt cyst!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home